APRIL Marine supports the SNSM station at Les Sables d'Olonne
Safety at sea is a must, which is why APRIL Marine has been a partner of the French National Lifeboat Institution since 2012, and has extended its support locally to the station at Les Sables d'Olonne, the coastal town where the APRIL Marine headquarters are located.
The APRIL Marine team is proud to fly this organisation's flag in support of the rescue teams who offer their assistance to seafarers every day.
On Saturday 14th October 2017, Les Sables d'Olonne Training Centre hosted some 60 lifeguards and a dozen trainers. A report was made on upcoming training, investments, schedules and various projects.
This rescue team meeting also offered an opportunity to present ’officially’ the nine-seater minibus, funded through the APRIL Marine partnership with the SNSM station at Les Sables d'Olonne. This new acquisition will make it easier for the rescue team to get to each training session.
APRIL Marine, prevention-focussed insurance
Safety, prevention and awareness raising about the dangers of the sea and sailing are our primary concern:
- 24/7 assistance and breakdown service in dock and at sea.
- SNSM partner since 2012. In 2017, APRIL Marine has continued to donate €1 from every insurance premium to the sea rescue services.
- Special discounts for APRIL Marine customers: first aid training, life jackets, man overboard detectors, and more.
- Revision of boat licence with the Codes Rousseau tests available online free of charge.
- Shipping forecast and boat geopositioning service.