Dolphin Nautico Racing
Powerboat racing enthusiasts
APRIL Marine sponsors the Dolphin Nautico team, which has been taking part in powerboat racing events for several years.
Each year the team goes to the French powerboat racing championship, known as the Nautic Tour Race.
In 2016, the team performed excellently and was crowned French champion!
- May 2016: 2nd place in Marseillan
- June 2016: 4th place in Fréjus
- June 2016: winner at Six-Fours
- July 2016: 4th at Serre-Ponçon
A sport unlike any other!
Pilots train all year round on different lakes, but prefer to take on the challenge of the bigger waves at sea rather than freshwater, where the boat doesn't perform as well. The worse the conditions, the more they are in their element.
The adventure continues in 2017
This year the championship will include six Grand Prix from April to September:
- Bandol (Var, France) 15-16 April
- Marseillan (Hérault, France) 6-7 May
- Fréjus (Var, France) 10-11 June (to be confirmed)
- Six Fours (Var, France) 24-26 June
- Savines le Lac (Hautes-Alpes, France) 8-10 July
- Sausset les Pins (Bouche-du-Rhöne, France) 23-24 September
The team has even started to think about signing up for international races, with the Class 3C World Championship in Naples in June.
Like, follow, share and support the team on Facebook !