Caribbean boat insurance
Cover tailored to your sailing itinerary.
Are you sailing or looking to sail in the Caribbean sunshine? Are you planning to make a transatlantic crossing? APRIL Marine can help you find a bespoke insurance solution to suit your plans!
We offer liability and comprehensive insurance for motorboats, sailboats and yachts over a wide cruising range in the Caribbean for specific purposes. Cover includes tropical storms, hurricanes and cyclones.
APRIL Marine, here to help
Because your plans are unique, we offer bespoke insurance created to suit your requirements. We compare products from different partners in line with your needs and where possible put forward several alternative solutions. We can therefore offer different levels of cover at different prices. Our teams remain on hand to help you compare and understand the cover on offer.
If you are planning to sail the globe, cross the Atlantic or simply explore your local waterways, APRIL Marine can find the right solution to help you enjoy taking your boat out wherever you are in the world. Contact us.
Do you live in mainland France?
Contact one of our advisers to find out more:
- by calling 02 49 98 85 00,
- or by calling Martinique directly on +596 (0) 596 74 99 31 (calls charged at a local rate, no additional charges),
- or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Do you live in the Caribbean?
You can go directly to the APRIL Marine agency in Le Marin. Our team of experts will be delighted to help you make your plans.
Our team of specialists
Meet the team based in Le Marin port in Martinique
Looking to cross the Atlantic?
The best time for a transatlantic trip is between November and April.
What paperwork do you need to provide for a transatlantic crossing?
- Sailing CV (one per crew member)
Transatlantic form :
- Boat equipment
- Sailing programme and journey details
- Boat documents (certificate of registration as a French vessel, etc.)
- Boat preparation documents (invoices to show servicing of rigging and engine)
- An expert assessment approving the boat, carried out within the last 12 months (and if required, a letter of recommendation from the expert)